Need to tell me something in private? Need to ask a question?
Please e-mail me!
"patchworkmannequin" (@) gmail.com
I check my e-mail pretty often. Please don't be shyyy!!!
Other places you can find me:
- as user "telltaleheart"
- as user "myrrhdoll"
- My YouTube channel – I post silent and unedited gameplay videos on here
- as user "satoukai" (nothing here at the moment)
(unrelated) do not join this lame ass Discord server
- Main device: Lenovo Ideapad 3i
- Operating system: Debian GNU/Linux 12 XFCE & Windows 11
- Browser: Firefox
- Firefox extensions :D
- Tree Style Tabs – opens a sidebar where you could manage your tabs; customizable with CSS
- Tab Stash – lets you save tabs for later
- Tab Session Manager – another tab saver but with a slightly better interface
- uBlock Origin – popular ad blocker
- Annotations Restored for YouTube™
- Dark Reader – put a dark mode or sepia filter on your browser for eye protection. The colors look funky at times and it's terrible for browsing Neocities.
- Rainbow Pastel theme
- Firefox Color – simple theme creator and manager
- Other fun desktop apps: Retrobar – gives your computer taskbar a skin; mine looks like the Windows XP Zune style taskbar (July 2023: I don't use it anymore! I switched to Debian)
- Main code editors: VSCodium – Visual Studio Code clone but without the telemetry
- Light themes:
- Rosely Light ♡
- Light Pink ♡
- Ooh! A flower!
- Light Prism
- Light Colors
- Quiet Light ♡ (pre-installed theme)
- Dark themes:
- Matcha ♡
- Contrasto ♡
- Lunar Pink
- Pink Candy (Light, Dark, Warm) – has a wonderful dark and warm themes ♡
- Other extensions:
- Other code editor:
- Code editor font: Victor Mono – I set most of the text scopes on my code editors as italic because the italics font style of this font is a really cute loopy monospace cursive
- Art applications: Paint Tool Sai
- Drawpile – an art program where you could draw with your friends real time in the same canvas, though I use it as my main art program because it's cute
- Paint Tool Sai – I use this for more serious arts like for school, etc.
- MS Paint – it's fun to draw with all the limitations
- Kolourpaint – Linux alternative to MS Paint
- Aseperite – a cute pixel art program that lets you animate stuff too
- Pixel Studio – another pixel art program
- Other applications:
- ShareX – nice screen recorder that can record gifs and upload stuff to hosting websites like Imgur automatically
- Flashplayer – play flash games offline using their .swf files
- Dolphin Emulator, DeSmuME, Visual Boy Advance, BGB – emulators for Wii/Gamecube, DS, and GB/GBA games respectively
- qBittorrent – for torrenting things
- Vencord / for browser – lets you have themes on Discord
How to disable Dark Reader whenever you're on Neocities websites: Dark Reader > Site list > Not invert listed > enter "*.neocities.org"
I like Firefox because it's super customizable. Upon discovering that you could modify Firefox with your own custom CSS, I went absolutely crazy and worked on my Firefox's CSS all day (both the Firefox and Tree Style Tabs extension). Here are screenshots of my first mod: 1, 2. The tab bar is very tiny and the tabs are not visible unless you hover over them. Everything is also cute and rainbow.
NEW THEME! July 2023: "simple coffee" theme
VSCode* themes! :D
I hoard themes and switch between them every week or so. A lot of them are pink themed and light mode (boo! I scare you) My favorites are marked with a heart (♡).
* – These themes are found in the VSCode extension marketplace and are made for VSCode, however they still work on VSCodium since they are practically the same program.